Great Quality in Every Inch for the Price
The Cookshack Electric Smoker is one of the electric smokers especially designed for hardcore smokers – or at least for people who love to smoke loads of meat at one time. I may not be exactly a hardcore guy who has smoked all types of food but I do smoke a large amount of meat when I have people come over. My guests just like the smoker recipes I prepare; they say that I cook them like the way restaurants do!
Why the Smokette is the Right Choice for Me
The first time I saw this Cookshack posted on the Internet, I thought it was a good choice and then I saw the price. The price of this electric smoker made me think twice about buying it. I read a lot of electric smoker reviews and compared different products. I considered the quality of the different products plus the value that I will get from them. I figured I will be getting more out of the Cookshack Smokette Elite Electric Bbq Smoker than other brands I have seen.
Here are some of its premium qualities that ultimately convinced me:
- QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Many different meat smokers out there are also made out of stainless steel. I can say that they are pretty good but nothing compares to the quality construction of this stainless steel housed smoker. It’s tough, sturdy, and it can definitely take hits without complaining. (I know, I banged it pretty good several times now and it’s still smoking like nothing happened).
- DEFINITELY NOT CHEAP: By that I mean, this product is definitely well-made. I can tell that a lot of thought and careful planning has been put into the design and construction of this Cookshack electric smoker.
- LOAD AND FORGET SIMPLICITY: In my opinion, this is one of those smokers that you don’t have to check every now and then. You can try all electric smoker recipes and you end up cooking it one way – put all the stuff you need into the cavity of the unit, time it, and start smoking. The next time you’ll open the door is when your food is done.
- This Cookshack is really easy to assemble
- This unit comes with fully digital controls
- The wheels underneath the unit makes it very easy to move around from one place to another
- Comes with a meat probe
- Thermometer is provided with the unit
- Click here for more product features
The only downside that I can mention about this Smokette is its cooking capacity. I mean 25 pounds is great but there are times when I just need a little bit more. And I guess that’s where the crunch comes in. My brother in law suggested that I buy a rib rack so that I can add a layer for ribs and the other two shelves for the other pieces of meat. Other than that, I think the Cookshack Smokette Elite Electric Bbq Smoker is worth every dollar I spent on it.
Cookshack Smoker – Final Verdict
|Average customer review out of 20 reviews:|
31 user reviews
Cookshack Smokette Elite Electric Bbq Smoker
Cookshack Smokette Elite Electric BBQ Smoker. SM025. Stainless Steel Smokers. The Cookshack Smokette Elite Series Electric Smoker is Cookshacks most popular model for back yard barbecuers! Anyone can make professional quality old-fashioned smoked barbecue in their own backyard. This Smokette electric smoker features stainless steel construction, 850 degree Spin-Glass insulation keeping it safe and cool on the outside, and digital technology that allows you to smoke-cook your meat at a temperature and time that you set. The Elite Smokette electronic controller allows smoke cooking by setting the desired cooking temperature and monitoring the internal meat temperature with its commercial quality meat temperature probe. The LED panel displays the cooking temperature as well as the internal meat temperature. Your electric smoker will arrive with everything you need to start smoking immediately including a meat probe for accurate internal temperature, two 18 x 14 inch nickel-plated shelves big enough to hold full slabs of ribs or whole briskets, five pounds of hickory wood, stainless steel wood box, four 3 inch locking casters, Smoking At Home cookbook with tried and true recipes, and an operators manual to get you up to speed fast. This Elite Smokette electric smoker has a 20 – 25 lb capacity and maximum smoking temperature range of 140 – 300 degrees. Smoker requires 7 amps/120V/750W. ETL listed. All Cookshack smokers are proudly made in the USA and include a 2 year limited residential warranty. Dimensions (in inches) 20 1/2 W x 19 1/2 D x 31 3/4 H.
Click Here to View Sale Price